Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Oreta Awai Tsubasa

Your fragile Folded Wings
Are you just tired from the pure blue skies
You don't have to force your smiles to anyone
It's okay to smile...for yourself

That lonely feeling keeps creeping up on me
A single candle still burns inside
There shouldn't be an expensive chandelier in a wild place like this
Can I really bury it all with empty words?
I don't even know anymore...

As long as we can swim freely in our dreams
We don't need that sky anymore
Even if you can't let go of the past
I'll still be there to meet you tomorrow

Your fragile Folded Wings
Are you just tired from the pure blue skies
You don't have to force your smiles to anyone
It's okay to smile...for yourself

Alones by Aqua Times

I guess it how I'm feeling now... Tired from the pure blue skies or what other people see.Tired of being good at work, good at life, tired at how things are.And in the end you're forcing yourself to smile to others.

I just finish watching Bleach 141 at the same time I found out my Nakama's left me out for something. In one part someone did ask what happened to these group of friends??? Why didn't they attend school ? (they were busy as Death Gods fighting evil dudes) Did they ran off doing something FUN without Me? Which they did...

Sad sad sad.Is it because its my fault? Being busy? or acting busy? Or it it that I fail to let them know that I was available? Or is it because they took it for granted? Or is it that I wasn't' interested? (which i was 100% interested)?Or is it that I have such a BAD character & behaviour of talking crap away that people just want wait to ignore me therefore they ignore to invite me?And you wanna know the best part??? It already happened to me twice... being left out!

I guess people see what they want to see.They see that he's a lucky fella staying all by himself being in his castle. However people see what they want to see. They fail to realize when they get back at least they have people to talk to... people they see when they are back home.I don't get to see people when I get home...I don't get to talk to anyone (chatting isn't the same) when I get home.And soo there is this Huge Void in me that wants to meet people or do things together.

And so I choose not to force my smiles to anyone
But smile to myself first...


Sorry Dear Nakama's going to hide in my cave awhile... As my fragile folded wings are broken...

No comments: