Wednesday, October 10, 2007

View on my Desktop???


Sigh... what happens if you have a beautiful picutre like that and you fill it up with shortcuts for your desktop??? Before we look at my desktop I'll give you some insight about this picture. Its a Phoenix Nebula...Don't actually know if it's real or painted/photoshop by some funny dude.But it looks cool right! Got bored with the previous water lily pictures.
So here's the View of my Desktop filled with shortcuts and stuff here & there...
I spoiled the picture man...Hahaha.Totally killed this picture man.Reminds me of the X-men when there's the reborn of Phoenix.Totally reminds me of the good old days were we got back from school and turn on the TV just to watch Cartoons. Anywaysss enjoy the rest of the week boys & girls...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no more update wan????

savante said...

I miss the Phoenix! How long are they gonna let Jean Grey sit around in the White Room!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys are usually up too.
This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the very
good works guys I've added you guys to blogroll.

my homepage; weight loss forum