Sunday, August 5, 2007

Ah Ha The Original Tapir Picture


I just realize that this blog is pretty cool.The background colour is green like Jungle and it's sorta a polluted home cozy home to the tapir. See the tapir sleeping soundly.That what I did for the weekend.I also slept slept slept like Mad, just like the Tapir...Embracing my Tribal Animal hahaha...
Realize that time and effort is needed when blogging.Like when you edit the pictures and the thinking about a watermark on your pictures just in case some dude steals your pictures with knowing it and getting RM 50 in The Star newspaper.
I did manage to get a few shots of pictures from the new house.It ain't a pretty sight as the previous owner still had his junk all around the house.Will post those pictures once I feel like it.
Ok-la just a short post-la.Nanti everybody get sick of all my junk then no mood to read. Hope you guys had a good weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, i think its kinda boring to read all about 'tapir' which i dun find it interesting, or maybe im not into animal. And the picture where u show the body parts of tapir reminds me of science lesson in Secondary School. Honestly speaking, i didnt read finish ur write-ups. A suggestion, DUN write abt funny animal, u make ppl fall asleep!

AlvinO said...

Dear Mr/Miss anonymous
If you do think it's boring/intresting/reminds you to Secondary School then don't read it.Nobody is forcing you to read it.Blogging ain't about listening to some "anonymous" dude its about expressing yourself.So if I do make people fall asleep then I deserve a pat on the back...Many people do not have enough sleep these days.But I do thank you for your Honest Opinion.

AlvinO said...

Dear anonymous
I've got more things to add.
1.We don't study parts of the body of Tapir in School... Maybe you very clever study I don't know-la
2.A Tapir ain't a FUNNY animal... It's a Malaysian Animal only found in the Jungles of Malaysia. Maybe you're not from Malaysia so you don't know what in the world is a Tapir.How sad...No worries:)

Janvier said...

Constructive comments shouldn't be anonymous.

Anyways, alvino we've tagged you. Inspire!

Uni_Unik said...

Well Im here justru BECAUSE of the tapir comments! Tapir is NOT RELATED to pig but to HORSE and rhino. I wish I could have a pair of tapirs in my backyard to peacefully munch on the trees and sleep. Such clean fruit eaters who dont hurt anyone. Tapirs ROCK.