Thursday, August 2, 2007

What's with Tapir? And why Let it sleep?



Why "Let the Sleeping Tapir Lie"?
Well because you don't want to step on its tail. How do I know it has a tail? Well look at the next picture wayy down to examine further the diagram of its tail.




Ok-la I don't claim to be an expert on Tapirs or animals but I do have a Diploma in Animal Health and Husbandry a long long time ago.So ok can pass know a bit bit about animals... but not a Tapir.So if you do happen to find this blog and expect alot of Mumbo Jumbo CSI or scientific stuff about Tapir then this blog ain't for your.


In fact I don't know why but I started having this fascination with tapirs ever since I seen one sleeping as I visited Zoo Negara Malaysia on 2nd May 2007.And the thing is the Tapir was having a fun time sleeping there in the dry drain filled with grass.It did not seam to be bordered about all the noise the kids made or people shouting around while snapping photos of the sleeping Tapir.


And I'm one of the funny fella who took a picture of the sleeping Tapir...Not to bad what as compared with other kids who actually spit on the Tapir and still the Tapir was soundly asleeppppp...


I guess we all can learn a thing or two from the Tapir.When you are sleeping soundly...Just go to sleep.Don't care about all the worries/cares/troubles of the world behind you...Forget about your evil boss who buggs you all the time.Just Sleep sleep sleep...


Oh yeah just to prove Tapirs do have a tail. Ah-haa a Tiny Tail there at the corner..


Ok back to the topic.Why Tapir? Well to be exact a Malaysian Tapir because I wanted to find some very distinct Animal that represents Malaysia.To show that I'm a patriot ?Maybe it's because deep down inside I'm a true Black and White Malaysian Tapir born and breed here in Malaysia.So there you have it. The reason behind Tapir.And Nowss You Knowss.


The other reason I'm starting up this blog is to place highlights on the various steps I'm taking to start up my new home.So that next time when I grow old and become an Old Malaysian Tapir I'll clap my hands happily and being Thankful for all that I have.And of course to share it with everybody around.So watch out...I'll place my very own pictures next time round.I also need much help to continue this blog cos I have to admit-la I'm a Newbie at it.See ya soon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe your first comment lol, hi Alvin and welcome to the world of blogging. Hehee that is one of the longest longest welcome notes i have read on a blog lol, albeit entertaining hehe..I'll return every once in a while.. keep on posting. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Haha.... bro, I couldn't agree more about sleeping soundly like a Tapir and forget about the "evil" boss hunting us. By the way? are Tapirs in the Pig family too?

Anyway..will be looking forward to see how u build a nice home. Maybe I can learn a thing or two from here :)

Janvier said...

Harrrooooo Vin! Cannot reach us online can always SMS/email first then edit you posts later! Add oil add oil!

Hui Lin said...

Various steps to start up your new home? ;) what's the other steps....hehe...well, whatever you want to do with this blog, do have fun! Take care and see you soon!

AlvinO said...

Ten Q Ten Q
Aiyeah me pai seh-la
Nothing big just something small...Will try and post more stuff soon..& also update-la

N.J.A.P.F. said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogs, Alvin! Hope to read your next post soon!

Unknown said...

Hahaha... nowsss I knowsss...
Dunno Tapir can eat one or not?